- cialis price in greece
- buy sildenafil viagra
- generic viagra levitra regalis
- taking 2 20 mg cialis
- cialis generic mt tadalafil
- india and viagra men
The 2013 Top 100 Thought Leaders for Trust in Business
Our congratulations to all honorees from Trust Across America the following is curated from their site:
While there are many “top” lists and awards, none specifically address trustworthy business behavior – perhaps because the word “trust” presents a definitional challenge. For four years Trust Across America has been working with a growing team of experts to study, define and quantify trustworthy business. While our research is nowhere near complete, we know that an organization cannot be deemed trustworthy without a culture that embraces strong and stable financials, conservative accounting, corporate integrity, transparency, sustainability and long-term reputation preservation.
During the course of our research, we have met with and spoken to hundreds of thought leaders, across a variety of professional disciplines who, when their efforts are combined, help create trustworthy organizations. As our understanding of trust deepens, so does our pool of exceptional candidates. Many of these people are well known and have received numerous honors and accolades, while others are quietly working behind the scenes. We intend to shine the spotlight on both groups, hoping that the world focus will begin to shift from the “scandal of the day” to the trustworthy leaders and organizations of the day.
Welcome to Trust Across America’s third annual list of Top Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior. The first was published in December 2010, followed by our Top Thought Leaders Europe/Middle East list in July 2011. Last year’s list was limited to North America. Our 2013 list includes experts from around the world.
Our nomination period remained open and was broadcast for approximately eight weeks, closing in mid-November 2012. Our team reviewed hundreds of entries, narrowing applicants to those who were recommended by colleagues, have made the news, fit the philosophical profile, and/or are generating change.
This year we are dedicating our list to the late Stephen R. Covey whose work was instrumental to the founding of Trust Across America.
Congratulations to the 2013 Top Thought Leaders. Trust Across America recognizes your outstanding achievements.
Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior 2013 (presented alphabetically)
- Patricia Aburdene – A world-renown speaker, author and advocate of corporate transformation. Having won global recognition as co-author of the Megatrends books, Patricia now inspires audiences with a concrete blueprint of how values and consciousness will transform business. Her newest book is Megatrends 2010: the Rise of Conscious Capitalism. www.patriciaaburdene.com @paburdene
- Nicholas Aster – Founder and Publisher at Triple Pundit, bringing companies, organizations and individuals into the greater conversation about sustainability – for the benefit of people, planet, and profit. www.triplepundit.com @triplepundit
- Michael Beer – The Cahners-Rabb Professor of Business Administration, Emeritus at the Harvard Business School and Chairman of TruePoint a research based consultancy he co-founded. Beer works with senior executives who aspire to transform their organization into a high commitment and performance system through honest conversations about the organization’s alignment with strategy and values. He is the author of Higher Ambition: How Great Leaders Create Economic Value. www.truepoint.com
- William Benner – One of three founding partners who developed and applies the Triscendence Trust Assessment for Leadership Teams (TTALT) with government and business clients. The assessment measures trust-related behaviors, and offers an internal versus external perspective on the current levels of trust between team members and with the team leader. www.wwconsult.us
- Rohit Bhargava – Since 2004 Rohit has been helping organizations become more authentic and trustworthy. He currently teaches about trust and marketing at Georgetown University and runs trust building workshops for large companies around the world. Rohit’s most recent book Likeonomics (2012) was featured in the Harvard Business Review. www.rohitbhargava.com @rohitbhargava
- Hank Boerner – Chairman of Governance & Accountability Institute. Hank is recognized for his expertise in dealing with a broad range of ESG factors and issues. www.ga-institute.com @gainstitute www.ga-institute.com @gainstitute
- Roger Bolton – President, Arthur W. Page Society, the professional association for senior public relations officers of Fortune 500 corporations. He continues to promote building trustworthy organizations as a key role of the profession. He is the co-author with Jon Iwata (IBM see below) of the recent report “Building Belief: A New Model for Activating Corporate Character and Authentic Advocacy.” www.awpagesociety.com @awpagesociety
- Richard Branson – CEO and founder, Virgin Group of companies, Branson believes there are few things more important in business than trust – In 2007, Sir Branson announced the creation of a new Global science and technology prize to the individual or group able to demonstrate a commercially viable design which will result in the net removal of anthropogenic, atmospheric greenhouse gases. www.virgin.com @RichardBranson
- Dan Bross – Senior Director Corporate Citizenship at Microsoft. Dan is responsible for citizenship strategic planning and program development; field readiness and training; marketing and communications; business integration; and stakeholder engagement – including managing Microsoft’s strategic relationship with the World Economic Forum. www.microsoft.com
- Dr. Carolyn K. Brancato – An expert in various aspects of corporate finance, regulatory economics and corporate governance. In 1993 she founded The Conference Board’s Global Corporate Governance Research Center and in 2004, The Directors’ Institute at The Conference Board. She currently directs The Conference Board’s European Council on Corporate Governance as well as the South Asia Council on Corporate Governance & Risk Management. Following the Enron and WorldCom debacles, she served as Director of The Conference Board’s globally recognized Commission on Public Trust and Private Enterprise. http://www.conference-board.org/bio/index.cfm?bioid=7
- Ram Charan – A business advisor and speaker famous among senior executives for his uncanny ability to solve their toughest business problems. Identified by Fortune as the leading expert in corporate governance, Dr. Charan is helping boards go beyond the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley and the New York Stock Exchange by providing practical ways to improve their group dynamics. He is the author of Owning Up: The 14 Questions Every Board Member Needs to Ask. www.ram-charan.com
- Elaine Cohen – CEO of Beyond Business Ltd – Elaine Cohen is the Joint CEO of BeyondBusiness Ltd, a leading CSR consulting and reporting firm, offering a wide range of consulting services for the strategic development of social and environmental responsibility of businesses, reporting and assurance using the GRI and Accountability frameworks, and reporting on application of Global Compact principles. www.b-yond.biz/en/ @ElaineCohen
- Randy Conley – Global Trust Practice Leader at The Ken Blanchard Companies. He oversees the development and implementation of the company’s Trustworks! Training curriculum and consults with clients to help them develop more trustworthy leaders and business practices. www.kenblanchard.com @RandyConley
- Stephen M.R. Covey – Co-founder and CEO of CoveyLink Worldwide. A sought-after and compelling keynote speaker and advisor on trust, leadership, ethics, and high performance. He is the author/co-author of several books including The SPEED of Trust and Smart Trust: Creating Prosperity, Energy, and Joy in a Low-Trust World. www.coveylink.com
- Aron Cramer – President and CEO of BSR, Aron is recognized globally as an authority on corporate responsibility. Aron is co-author of the book Sustainable Excellence: The Future of Business in a Fast-Changing World, about the corporate responsibility strategies that drive business success. www.bsr.org @BSRNews
- Michael Crooke – The former President and CEO of Patagonia Inc., he is currently an assistant professor of strategy at Pepperdine University’s Graziadio School of Business and Management. Dr. Crooke coordinates the school’s new Certificate in Socially, Environmentally and Ethically Responsible (SEER) Business Practice Program and he teaches the capstone course on responsible business practice. bschool.pepperdine.edu/programs/full-time-mba/seer/michael-crooke.htm
- Lolly Daskal – Founder of Lead from Within, a global consultancy that has counseled heads of state, consulted to CEOs of large multinationals, and coached budding entrepreneurs. As a speaker, coach and consultant, Lolly is passionate about heart-based leadership and the value of personal integrity. www.lollydaskal.com @LollyDaskal
- Daniel Diermeier – A professor of Managerial Economics and Decision Sciences at the Kellogg School of Management, and Professor of Political Science at Northwestern University. He is director of the Ford Motor Company Center for Global Citizenship, where his work focuses on reputation management, political and regulatory risk, crisis management, and integrated strategy. He is the author of Reputation Rules: Strategies for Building Your Company’s Most Valuable Asset. www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/diermeier/personal/ @RepRules
Category: bubeles (women)